VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.3.0 Build 1514 x86 & x64 + crack (keygen-patch)
Цитата | Quote( SecureCRT and SecureFX )
- SecureCRT could crash if a script was attempting to connect to a
Serial session in one window while another window was attempting
to connect to a Serial session and both were using the same serial
- If a button in the Button bar was mapped to run a script or launch
an application that was not located in the SecureCRT install folder,
after SecureCRT closed and restarted, the script or application
field was blank.
- Forward slashes specified in the Arguments field in a Button bar
button that launched an application were converted to backslashes.
- When Find was used to search for text in a session and the Find
dialog was left open, if the screen and scrollback were cleared,
attempting to find text using the Find dialog did not work.
- When options that should take effect immediately were changed in the
Default session and applied to all sessions, the changes were not
honored until a reconnect occurred.
- The script method Config.Save() could not be used to overwrite
- When SecureCRT and SecureFX were integrated and the "Cache session
password" option was on, if quick connect was used to connect to an
SSH2 host that used password authentication and then SecureFX was
launched, automatically connecting to the same SSH2 host, the
password had to be re-entered.
- Windows: SecureCRT could crash when the computer woke from Sleep or