Xfire 1.85Release notes for 1.85
December 10th, 2007
* Today marks the official release of the Clans and Guilds system! Track your clan mates, post in forums, and never miss a clan event again!
* Clan/Guild news posted while you are running Xfire will be displayed as a balloon tooltip attached to the Xfire icon in the system tray.
* Clan/Guild logos changed while you are running Xfire will update immediately in the infoview.
* Fixed a problem when you log off of Xfire while uploading screenshots.
* Fixed display of World of Warcraft data in the infoview.
* Added server information for Unreal Tournament 3.
* Fixed a problem that could cause Call of Duty 4 to crash while running Xfire and changing resolutions.
* Fixed a problem that could cause Ventrilo on Vista to crash on Xfire exit.
* New games supported: Dawn of Magic, You Are Empty, Guitar Hero III, Need for Speed ProStreet, Beowulf, Simcity Societies, Pinball Wizards: Balls of Steel Demo, Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, BlackSite: Area 51, Soldier of Fortune: Payback, Viva Pinata, WolfTeam, Fantasy Wars, Unreal Tournament 3, Avencast: Rise of The Mage, Next Life, Risk, Instinct, Gothic, Kane and Lynch: Dead Men, Exteel, The Office, Escape From Paradise City, Catz 2, Dogz 2, and Horsez 2._________________________________________________Size: ~ 3.4 MBDownload: