WPanorama 8.3.4WPanorama.exe (build 1342):
- When the panorama is displayed in full screen, if the control panel
is not visible, it is possible, thanks to the <I> key, to display the
- In the panorama show, when the "Random" option is different from "Yes",
it is possible, by pressing the <P> key, to show the number of the
current panorama and the number of panoramas in the list .
- In the panorama show, the time the increment value remains displayed
has been brought from 1.5 to 3 seconds.
- In order to ensure a better consistancy between WPanorama various
operating modes, the scrolling direction inversion is now done with
the <Shift> key instead of the <I> key.
- In the previous versions, the keyboard was sometimes not active before
clicking in the panorama in the panorama show. This shouldn't happen
- In the panorama show, when the displayed increment value disappeared,
a black rectangle was still visible until the next frame was displayed.
This malfunction, only visible for high timer values (in the slideshows
for instance), doesn't exist anymore in this version. WPanorama.scr (build 1176):
- When the "Random" option of the "Image list" panel is different from
"Yes" it is now possible to to show the number of the current panorama
and the number of panoramas in the list by pressing the <P> key._________________________________________________Size: ~ 3.46 MBDownload: