Core Temp 1.5 + RUS
Core Temp 1.4.1
- New: Power measurements for IA Cores, GT (Graphics core), Uncore and DRAM for Intel Sandy Bridge, Silvermont and newer processors.
- Fix: Version 1.4 crashing on Intel processors without Hyperthreading.
- Fix: Correct TjMax for Silvermont (22nm Atom based) and newer processors.
- Fix: Dual and quad core VIA CPU support. Corrected VID detection for newer Nano processors and added support for 28nm CPUs.
- Fix: Crash when logging is enabled on machines with 20+ cores.
- Fix: AMD Carrizo temperature detection.
- Fix: Corrected Xeon D codename to Broadwell-DE.
- Known issues: Some systems running Windows 10 Anniversary may still have driver load failure.
Core Temp 1.5
- New: Support for Intel Kaby Lake, Apollo Lake and Avoton processors.
- Fix: Incorrect multiplier on 45nm and early 32nm Core series processors.
- Fix: Sometimes power consumption doesn't work on supported processors.
- Fix: In cases where both IA and GT power figures are N/A, Uncore displays the same value as Package.
- Fix: Incorrect VID on Intel processors.
- Fix: Inaccurate TjMax on Silvermont based (22nm Atom) processors.
- Fix: Incorrect VID on AMD Trinity and newer processors.
- Fix: Corrected Lynnfield recognition of i5 760, i7 870S.
- Fix: Crystal Well and Haswell-ULT code names added for the Haswell generation.
- Fix: VIA Eden X4 was incorrectly named VIA QuadCore.
- Update: G15 applet will be named 'Core Temp' from now on, without the version number.
32 bit 346 kb
64 bit 386 kb