- Added /copyalltemp command-line option - Copy all .flv (Flash) video files currently stored in the temporary folder. This option is very useful if you have some opened browser windows with video from YouTube, Metacafe, or others, and you want to save these video files into the desired folder, without displaying any user interface.
- Added /copymms command-line option - Convert .dat file of MMS stream into .wmv file.
- Fixed bug: Under Windows Vista/Windows 7 - In some circumstances, VideoCacheView didn't display all video files in the cache.
- Fixed bug: Under Windows 7, VideoCacheView failed to display video files stored in temporary folder. (Be aware that even after fixing the bug, you still have to run VideoCacheView as admin in order to view the files in temporary folder)
- When installing VideoCacheView with the installer (VideoCacheView_setup.exe) - "Save All Opened Flash Videos" shortcut is added. Language: MultiLang (Rus)Download VideoCacheView in zip file
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/videocacheview.zip Download VideoCacheView with install/uninstall support
~ 131 kb
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/videocacheview_setup.exe Официальный русификатор