HashTab 184.108.40.206 for Windows What's new in HashTab 4.0?
* You can now enter a hash to compare while the hash is running. This is handy for verifying large download files.
* When hashing completes, HashTab will now scan the clipboard to search for matching hash values. This means you can just copy a hash value from a web page and as long as it is still on the clipboard, HashTab will find it automatically and show the match.
* Updated to the latest release of CryptoPP.
* 64-bit install now includes the 32-bit DLL as well for people that run 32-bit file managers instead of Windows explorer. HashTab will "just work" with these custom configurations.
* Languages are now included as separate satellite DLLs. By default, HashTab will use the system language. You can change this in the registry HKCU\Software\Hashtab\Settings\LanguageModule set it to the name of the module you want to use such as "Resource.English.dll". There is currently no UI for this, but this may be useful for people creating custom images that include HashTab.
* HashTab has been rebranded for Implbits software and the license has been updated. Don't worry, its still free for personal private use. If you are using HashTab commercially, (ex. redistributing, installing on corporate images, etc) please contact us to obtain a license at email@example.com. Supported Platforms Minimize
Windows 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, 7 x86 and x64 architecturesСтр.загрузки