Version 2.2.0 (09/13/2007):http://developer.pidgin.im/query?status=closed&milestone=2.2.0
* New protocol plugin: MySpaceIM (Jeff Connelly, Google Summer of
* XMPP enhancements. See http://www.adiumx.com/blog/2007/07/soc-xmpp-update.php
Monitzer, Google Summer of Code for Adium)
* Certificate management. Libpurple will validate certificates on
SSL-encrypted protocols (William Ehlhardt, Google Summer of Code)
* Some adjustments were made to fix sending messages when using
the MSN HTTP method. (Laszlo Pandy)
* Yahoo! Chat is fixed.
* Some AIM file transfer issues between Pidgin and other clients
have been fixed. (Kyryll A Mirnenko)
* Properly restore idle status and time for AIM and ICQ accounts
when they reconnect after being disconnected.
* Insert Horizontal Rules and Strikethrough text from toolbar.
* Option to show protocol icons in the buddy list, from the
Buddies > Show menu. (Justin Heiner)
* Ability to build with native, non-X11 GTK+ on OSX. (Anders
* Remember the 'Enable Sounds' setting for a conversation.
* Right-clicking the empty space in the formatting toolbar
allows you to toggle back to the old "ungrouped" version.
* Protocols supporting account registration via Pidgin now show
a descriptive checkbox instead of a vague "Register" button.
* Fixed a bug where a tab would be shown on single conversations
when tabs were disabled.
* Per-conversation mute and logging options (accessible from the menu).
Downloads (~7,8 Mb)