OpenVPN 2.1 RC72008.01.29 -- Version 2.1_rc7
* Added a few extra files that exist in the svn repo but were
not being copied into the tarball by make dist.
* Fixup null interface on close, don't use ip addr flush (Alon Bar-Lev).2008.01.24 -- Version 2.1_rc6
* Fixed options checking bug introduced in rc5 where legitimate configuration
files might elicit the error: "Options error: Parameter pkcs11_private_mode
can only be specified in TLS-mode, i.e. where --tls-server or --tls-client
is also specified." 2008.01.23 -- Version 2.1_rc5
* Fixed Win2K TAP driver bug that was introduced by Vista fixes,
incremented driver version to 9.4.
* Windows build system changes:
Incremented included OpenSSL version to openssl-0.9.7m.
Updated openssl.patch for openssl-0.9.7m and added some
brief usage comments to the head of the patch.
Added build-pkcs11-helper.sh for building the pkcs11-helper
Integrated inclusion of pkcs11-helper into Windows build
Upgraded TAP build scripts to use WDK 6001.17121
(Windows 2008 Server pre-RTM).
* Windows installer changes:
Clean up the start menu folder.
Allow for a site-specific sample configuration file and keys
to be included in a custom installer (see SAMPCONF macros
New icon (temporary).
* Added "forget-passwords" command to the management interface
* Added --management-signal option to signal SIGUSR1 when the
management interface disconnects (Alon Bar-Lev).
* Modified command line and config file parser to allow
quoted strings using single quotes ('') (Alon Bar-Lev).
* Use pkcs11-helper as external library, can be downloaded from https://www.opensc-project.org/pkcs11-helper
* Fixed interim memory growth issue in TCP connect loop where
"TCP: connect to %s failed, will try again in %d seconds: %s"
* Fixed bug in epoll driver in event.c, where the lack of a
handler for EPOLLHUP could cause 99% CPU usage.
* Defined ALLOW_NON_CBC_CIPHERS for people who don't
want to use a CBC cipher for OpenVPN's data channel.
* Added PLUGIN_LIBDIR preprocessor string to prepend a default
plugin directory to the dlopen search list when the user
specifies the basename of the plugin only (Marius Tomaschewski).
* Rewrote extract_x509_field and modified COMMON_NAME_CHAR_CLASS
to allow forward slash characters ("/") in the X509 common name
* Allow OpenVPN to run completely unprivileged under Linux
by allowing openvpn --mktun to be used with --user and --group
to set the UID/GID of the tun device node. Also added --iproute
option to allow an alternative command to be executed in place
of the default iproute2 command (Alon Bar-Lev).
* Fixed --disable-iproute2 in ./configure to actually disable
iproute2 usage (Alon Bar-Lev).
* Added --management-forget-disconnect option -- forget
passwords when management session disconnects (Alon Bar-Lev).
» Далее «_________________________________________________Size: ~ 769 KBDownload:http://openvpn.net/release/openvpn-2.1_rc7.tar.gz