ClamAV for Microsoft Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003. It provides a graphical user interface to the Clam AntiVirus engine. It features a command line interface for scanning files, updating the virus definitions, and a daemon for faster scanning needed on high performance systems.
ClamAV the GNU General Public License by the Free Software Foundation and is free (as in freedom) software. ClamAV For Windows is a completely free and open source anti-virus software package. ClamAV is an open source antivirus solution for UNIX/Linux operating systems. Unlike most antivirus products, ClamAV requires no yearly subscription fee, and is completely free with source code to anyone who wishes to use it. Because ClamAV is released under the GPL v2 license, you must follow all license requirements if you modify the ClamAV source code, or use it in your own projects.
- command-line scanner
- fast, multi-threaded daemon
- milter interface for sendmail
- database updater with support for digital signatures
- virus scanner C library
- on-access scanning (Linux® and FreeBSD)
- detection of over 40000 viruses, worms and trojans
- built-in support for RAR (2.0), Zip, Gzip, Bzip2, Tar, MS OLE2, MS Cabinet files, MS CHM (Compressed HTML), MS SZDD
- built-in support for mbox, Maildir and raw mail files
- built-in support for Portable Executable files compressed with UPX, FSG, and Petite
Changes in version 0.88-2:
- Minor update to Cygwin 1.5.20 snapshot, to hopefully fix some odd slowness discovered between 0.87.1-2 and 0.88-1
Сообщение отредактировал SLIDER - 30.04.2006 - 21:31