FileZilla Pro 3.48 + crack (patched)
- Custom associations for file extensions containing spaces were not saved correctly
- Overhaul of file associations for editing files. The setting to inherit system associations has been removed. When first editing a type of file with no default editor set, a dialog is shown asking which editor to use. The system associatio, if it exists, is a choice in this dialog.
- SFTP: Re-added support for AES-GCM which was accidentally removed in 3.46.1
- Fixes for comparative search leaving the program in an inconsistent state when closing the dialog during an ongoing search
- Building and running FileZilla now depends on libfilezilla >= 0.20.0Setup + Portable (x32-x64)