Spyware Interrogator v1.3.67

user posted image

Программа, предназначенная для четкого обнаружения и удаления зловредных модулей, в частности - шпионов (spyware).

System Spyware Interrogator (SSI for short) is our spyware and malicious software seeker. It is free to download and run. It runs an analysis of what is running on your PC, what runs at startup, and what little tweaks are done to the System. We can then match them to our extensive spyware database and determine if there are any hidden threats on your PC. SSI will then open up your default internet browser window and display your results: a list of known threats and unknown entities that exist on your PC.

System Spyware Interrogator (SSI) was created out of necessity while I was providing support to the programs that I had written and developed for Aluria and AOL.

SSI is one of (if not) the first stand alone scanner designed to investigate your computer and search for not just known spyware signatures files to delete, but any unknown (potential risk) signature files residing on your computer that hadn't been reviewed by my team to be given a "safe" or "unsafe" status.

Once a signature file is introduced to our data base (via your scan) and its status is determined by our techs, every user thereafter benefits from your input. If you are familiar with Microsoft's Spynet program then you will recognize the similarities, I just happened to release SSI in May of 2004, several months prior to Spynet.

My next step was to get you the user involved in the recognition of signature files on your system and soliciting your help in identifying them. That's why I created some of the tools seen on our scan results. Once you perform a scan please review the results and if you see files tagged as "unknown" and you know anything about how or where that file came from, please let us know! It makes our research so much easier. If you see a "bad" tag and believe we made a mistake please let us know. If, in either case you would like to know the results of our research, based on your input then provide us with your email address.