Твой софтовый форум > Software > SoftoRooM

XP SysPad v7.95

Твикер XP

Дата публикации: 19.02.2008 - 00:15
scorpio
XP SysPad v6.9

Утилита, предоставляющая полный доступ к системной информации Windows и к системным утилитам, скрытым приложениям.

XP SysPad is a Windows system monitoring utility that allows easy access to Windows system information and system utilities, such as the individual control panel applets, as well as putting the "hidden" applications in Windows at your fingertips.

With XP SysPad, you can easily access a host of other valuable functions and system information, such as recover your Windows 2000/XP product key, get your IP address, execute web queries, monitor any running system process, launch any program, search files, and more. For convenience, it also can minimize itself to the system tray. XP SysPad has well over 200 functions in all!

Admittedly, a "power-user" would likely have no real use for this program, as it might not make their day's work anymore useful or efficient -- as they already know all too well where to find everything and anything on their computer. However, I originally wrote this program for a member of my family, who definitely is not a so-called power user. I thought that the casual user might also find that this tool makes their experience a little more efficient as well. Plus, it might be a handy thing to use on another computer with some limited or restricted access.

XP SysPad is very small with a minute memory footprint, and makes no changes to your system registry whatsoever and comes with uninstaller. So, if for any reason you are unhappy with this program, just run the uninstaller. Hope you find it useful!

Лицензия: Freeware

Download: http://xtort.net/apps/XPSysPad.exe
x-foby
XP SysPad 7.95

Download:

Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке: XP SysPad v7.95
SoftoRooM © 2004-2024