Твой софтовый форум > Software > SoftoRooM

RipIt4Me v1.7.0.0

Это крохотный DVD рипер, достойн. замена

Дата публикации: 10.06.2007 - 16:59
F1NT
RipIt4Me 1.5.5.0

Твой софтовый форумЭто крохотный DVD рипер, который позволит вам сохранить ваше DVD видео на жёсткий диск. RipIt4Me является связующим звеном между DVD Decrypter, FixVTS, и DVD Shrink. Достойная замена приложениям AnyDVD и DVD Shrink. RipIt4Me полностью бесплатен, необычайно прост в использовании. Требует присутсвия DVD Decrypter, FixVTS и DVD Shrink.

RipIt4Me is a freeware utility to helps you rip and backup your copy protected DVDs. Recently released DVDs are now very often equipped with stronger copy protections - such as new ARccOS™ or RipGuard DVD from Sony, Disney. Programs like DVD Shrink or DVD Decrypter cannot handle these types of discs.

With the help of RipIt4Me, ripping these DVDs will be a very easy task. The program is fully automated and the wizard will guide you through all the necessary steps involved. If you prefer, there is also a true "1-Click" mode that will perform all the involved steps automatically for you. Please refer to the official RipIt4Me Guide and FAQ for more information on how to use this program.

Changes in version 1.5.5.0 (10 November 2006):
- This is the first version that works under Win 95, Win 98, and Win ME. It is still a beta version (not so easy to find testers with such systems! smile.gif)
- The code now uses SPTI (or ASPI on Win9x and WinME) to copy the original IFOs. This should help a lot to eliminate problems related to "not able to copy all IFOs" (these problems are rare, but seem to occur on some systems). There's still a selector in the preferences to chose which code to use to copy the IFOs, but it is reset to SPTI when you update.

10 Nov 2006

user posted image http://www.ripit4me.org

Размер: 140.2 KB

user posted image
SLIDER
RipIt4Me 1.6.0.0

Changes in Version 1.6.0.0
- This is the first version of RipIt4Me that works under Linux/Wine. Thanks to all the testers!
- Made RipIt4Me better handle multiple sets of buttons in a menu. This solves the Easter Egg problem in Cars.
- Fixed a problem with DVDs that have a very large number of buttons. The cleanup no longer fails, but might take a bit longer.
- Improved the analysis to handle DVDs that have large numbers of menus (Ice Age 2 for example).
- The "Next" button in Step 1 no longer can be pressed if a valid DVD isn't present in the selected drive.
- RipIt4Me now checks for CeEKey.exe on startup, and offers to kill the process. CeEKey.exe has been found to potentially create problems when the PSL file is imported.
- Fixed a problem in Step 1 that could prevent RipIt4Me from creating the target rip directory in ISO mode, if automatic naming was selected with the VIDEO_TS folder option.
- Incorporated better code to detect the state of the drive in Step 1.

user posted imageСкачать/Download: ~ 150Kb
http://www.ripit4me.o...s/RipIt4Me.zip
SLIDER
RipIt4Me 1.6.1.0

Changes in Version 1.6.1.0
- Added a more thorough removal for useless titlesets that are not the last ones. This should fix the problem with Attack Force. NOTE: for that DVD, to avoid crashing DVD Decrypter, it is important to uncheck the "Check for structure protection" option in DVD Decrypter (see below).
- Removed override of "check for structure protection" in DVD Decrypter. If you get EAccessViolation errors when DVD Decrypter checks for structure protection, disable the "Check for structure protection" in Decrypter's settings.
- Added up/down/left/right, and forced action flag to button info. This will make debugging easier.
- Attempted to solve the "No drive" problem that some people are encountering. If this still happens to you, please post your debug log, we've added some debug info to help figure out what the problem is.
- Improved the analysis algorithm.
- The number of audio/subpicture streams is no longer set to 0 in the domain attributes, unless all the PGCs are dummies.

user posted imageСкачать/Download: ~ 150Kb
http://www.ripit4me.o...s/RipIt4Me.zip
Altaf
Свежее версий не было? И хотя бы эту, откуда можно найти, забрать?
Syrax
RipIt4Me v1.7.0.0

Changes in Version 1.7.0.0 (28 February 2007):
- First version that integrates our adaptation of FixVTS. There is no need to have FixVTS installed anymore. Several options concerning FixVTS have been renamed/removed, including the FixVTS log, which is now included (and much simplified) into the RipIt4Me log.
- When a cell is removed, the next cell’s STC discontinuity flag is now set. This might help with playability problems with certain players when tiny cells are removed.
- In Step 1, if your preferences are not to empty the target directory at the start, you’re no longer asked to confirm whether you want to delete all the files.
- If the DVD is episodic with episodes in different VTSs and the user selects “movie only” or “movie+menus”, Step 1 offers to switch back to “Full DVD” when the user presses OK.
- Attempted to make the copying of the original IFOs faster. In case of failure, we re-try 10 times.
- Fixed a potential crash during the cell cleanup when the IFOs are a bit messed up (cell command declared, but non-existent).
- Fixed a small problem in the analysis code that could cause errors in the Stargate DVD.
- If for some reason the PSL file was not imported, the user is only notified if dummy sectors are found, since if none are found it really does not matter.
- The first time 1.7.0.0 is run, the user is prompted to increase maxvobdur to 300 (if it is not already so). This is a one-time offer. Please accept it.
- The lock on the RipIt4Me.log and DebugLog.txt files are now released at the end of the Wizard and 1-click modes so you can open/move them if you wish.
- The part of the debug log that concerned Step1 (ripping the IFOs) was no longer present in the final debug log. This is now fixed.
- Fixed (once more) a problem with moving the original IFOs in linux.
- Other minor IO confirmation messages added.
String translators - Please note string changes as follows: Top line (470), Lines 6, 24-26, 28, 30, 65-67, 73, 83-87, 102, 119, 120, 144, 146, 154, 155, 162, 210, 271-275, 302, 344-347, 461-470

user posted image
Altaf
Спасибо большое.
Но если он работает своместо, то как же мождно найти FixVTS? Все облазил, нигде не могу найти.
Может дополните до полного счастья FixVTS и DVD Shrink?
(И сново искать надо возможности заходить, качать и...)

Syrax
FixVTS v1.603 в аттаче, а DVD Shrink есть на форуме...

_ _ _ _ _ _
Присоединённый файл Скачать / Download attachment 4699

Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке: RipIt4Me v1.7.0.0
SoftoRooM © 2004-2024