Мощный редактор для программиста

Дата публикации: 24.10.2010 - 15:38
AquaTour
Multi Edit 9.10.04

System Requirements

30 MB of available drive space
256 MB RAM recommended 128 MB minimal
Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP

Multi-Edit is developed and designed sepecifically for Windows 2000, Windows NT and Windows XP. Multi-Edit installed on prior versions of Windows may not operate properly and will not be supported by MESI.

Speed, depth, and uncompromising access to the inner workings of the machine, Multi-Edit delivers it all. A top tier program editor, ME provides a single environment in which you can control all your VCS programs and compilers, and at the same time integrate with your existing RAD environments. Easily handle large (the only limit is your hardware) DOS/Windows, UNIX, binary, and Macintosh files in over fifty programming languages. Right out of the box, ME comes ready to roll handling large DOS/Windows, UNIX, binary and Macintosh files in over 50 programming languages including Ruby, XHTML and more.

This powerful editing tool supports file syncing with VB 6, VS 6, VS 2005, VS.NET 2003, all Borland Delphi, C++ Builder and C# Builders IDEs. Also included is support for Borland's Delphi 2005, allowing seamless integration with Delphi.NET.

And Multi-Edit is completely customizable.
Let me repeat that, Multi-Edit is Fully and Completely Customizable.

Life changes, programs change, languages change, careers change and so does Multi-Edit. One of ME's more addictive traits is that you can be assured if it doesn't do it now, it will do it later. And with the help of your FREE support, finding out the "how" doesn't become frustrating.

Another addictive feature is the search/replace engine. ME has a neatly boosted engine with extra power, compliments of BCDiffer by Scooter Software. Define any parameter using Classic, Unix and Perl 5 Regular Expressions. You won’t believe the speed and ease in which you can search across files, folders and projects.

ME also includes free with every purchase, the Evolve XBase AddOn and Polystyle code formatter. These power tools add some nice touches so be sure to read all the features they bring to the Multi-Edit package. Remember too, that with Multi-Edit, you get seamless integration with TopStyle, CSE Validator, HTML Tidy, Beyond Compare and many more software titles.

Develop software and work around/in/with the internet? Multi-Edit provides a single, stable development and maintenance environment. Understanding over fifty languages makes working with several languages a simple task. Seamlessly edit embedded languages within your web pages. Never cut-and-paste your code between editors again. Have access to language reference guides as close as your right mouse button. Proof your coding across several browsers, at the same time or individually. Customizable to your specific needs (prefer a different web editors command map, well you can install that map into Multi-Edit!). Multi-Edit allows you to create, edit, build, run, and debug more efficiently, reducing your development cycle time and costs. Start programming better and faster with Multi-Edit!

Быстрый и навороченный продукт для разработчика приложений практически на всех (более 50) существующих языках программирования.
Особенно приятно, что Multi-Edit интегрируется в практически любую среду разработки: ImageMagic, Delphi 2006, C++ Builder
2006, Visual Studio 2005 и имеет свой собственный макро-скриптовый язык.

Garris
QUOTE(AquaTour @ 8.12.2006 - 2:09)
SN: ME91-ES308050190

А ещё нужен Release Code - тоже требует при установке !
Vseslav
Multi Edit 9.10.03 ~ 9.10.04
S/N: Serial Number: ME91-MS315132430 Release Code: 21B4-E0E8-C895-378C

Добавлено:

Скачать бесплатно MultiEdit 2008
Год выпуска: 2008
Версия: 11.0
Разработчик: Multi Edit Software Incorporated
Платформа: windows
Системные требования: минимальные
Язык интерфейса: только английский
Размер: 18 MB
Доп. информация: Серийник в комплекте, вводится при установке

Описание: Multi-Edit - текстовый редактор, предназначенный специально для разработчиков. Мощные возможности программы значительно упрощают процесс написания кода и позволяют разрабатывать любые проекты в кратчайшие сроки. Multi-Edit предлагает удобные инструменты для манипулирования текстом и позволяет выполнять компиляцию непосредственно из редактора.

Поддерживает языки: CLI.CA-CLIPPER, ADA, ASM, ASPECT, BASIC, BATCH, C, C#, CFSCRIPT, CIUL, CMAC, COBOL, COLDFUSION, CSS, DATAFLEX, DBASE, DELPHI, FORTRAN-77, HTML, IDL, JAVA, JAVASCRIPT, JAVASCRIPT1.1, JAVASCRIPT1.2, JAVASCRIPT1.3, JPSOFT, JSCRIPT, LISP, MATLAB, MIVA, MODULA_2, MULTI_EDIT, PASCAL, PERL, PERLSCRIPT, PHP, PL_SQL, PROGRESS, PYTHON, REBOL, RESOURCE_MESSAGE, RESOURCE_SCRIPT, REXX, SCILAB, SQL, TCLTK, VBASIC, VBSCRIPT, VERILOG, VHDL, LUA

Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке: Multi-Edit
SoftoRooM © 2004-2024