Dovecot 1.0.9v1.0.9 released
+ Maildir: Don't wait on dovecot-uidlist.lock when we just want to
find out a new filename for the message.
- mbox: v1.0.8 changes sometimes caused FETCH to fail with
"got too little data", disconnecting the client.
- Fixed a memory leak when FETCHing message header/body multiple
times within a command (e.g. BODY BODY)
- IMAP: Partial body fetching was still slow with mboxes_______________Size: ~ 1.71 MBDownload:http://dovecot.org/re...t-1.0.9.tar.gzDovecot 1.1 beta 11v1.1.beta11 released
This one should be the last beta release before the first v1.1 release
I'll try to stay away from this list and Dovecot in general for the next
1,5 weeks. I've several exams coming up and I should have started
studying for them days ago already..
The main things left in my TODO are:
- Squat indexes should handle expunges
- Lucene indexes are broken
- See if \recent flag handling could be fixed for maildir/mbox (it
works for dbox though)
- Some other minor things which I'll do if I have time, but won't block
Changes since beta10:
- One major performance issue found and fixed. This was the main reason
why we weren't yet in release candidate stage.
- configure --with-package now gives an error if it can't find the
necessary libs/headers for the package. Use --with-package=auto for the
- Memory leak fixes
- Convert plugin fixes. Conversion is now done to namespace with INBOX.
- Changes to handling group adding/removing to processes. Hopefully
didn't break anything.
- Message flag/keyword searches are now faster
- Fixes/optimizations to handling SORT. After building initial indexes,
my 260k mail mailbox sorts in about 0.01 seconds.
- Fixes to searching mails with unknown charsets/invalid data
- deliver_log_format setting_______________Size: ~ 2.09 MBDownload:http://dovecot.org/re....beta11.tar.gz