Твой софтовый форум > Software > SoftoRooM

VistaTweaker 0.5

Vista & XP Tweaker

Дата публикации: 29.10.2007 - 19:46
PRYANIK
Твой софтовый форум
VistaTweaker 0.2 (Freeware)

описание: Утилита для тонкой настройки операционных систем достаточно много. Однако не все из них бесплатные, а некоторые, распространяющиеся свободно, или давно не обновляются или предоставляют достаточно скудное количество возможностей. Автор небольшой программы под названием VistaTweaker попытался несколько компенсировать данный пробел. Утилита, при своей размере менее чем 100 килобйт, имеет просто таки огромное число разнообразных опций, которые позволяют произвести настройку системы, интерфейса Windows, браузера Internet Explorer, прочего ПО, сети, производительности, а также изменить информацию о владельце.
При этом программа работает как в Windows Vista, так и в Windows XP, однако некоторые опции работают только в последних версиях операционной системы Microsoft. Утилита написана с использованием Visual Basic 2005 и требует наличия установленных компонентов .Net Framework (входят в Windows Vista по умолчанию).

VistaTweaker Information
I know there are tons of free programs for tweaking windows, but i noticed that many of them were a little bit outdated and with ackward interfaces. Also only a few offer guidance on every tweak so many people don't know what every tweak is supposed to do.
These are the main reasons, among many others, i decided to write my own tweaking program. I called it VistaTweaker because its main goal is to work with the new OS from microsoft and also because it is the OS im running now...
It works on XP and Vista, but there are tweaks that works only on Vista. I will come up with something to let the user know wich ones work on XP.
There many things to get started with it, but i will post a few of the facts and features so you get a glimpse on what it does.
The interface is nice and simple.
Every tweak has its description so the user can see what each one does.
Tweaks are organized into tabs, each tab is subdivided in sections by group boxes. This way it is easy to find the tweak the user is looking for.
I will implement a preset system to get the user to tweak his system quickyl without getting into all the descriptions.
The program is written in visual basic 2005.

Homepage: http://www.ajuaonline...ker/index.html
скачать | download: VistaTweaker 0.2 ~ 80 Kb
Присоединённый файл Скачать / Download attachment 4949

Freeware
Язык интерфейса: ENG
mukam
VistaTweaker 0.5
Присоединённый файл Скачать / Download attachment 5484

Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке: VistaTweaker 0.5
SoftoRooM © 2004-2024