Твой софтовый форум > Software > SoftoRooM

USBlyzer 1.4.85

Дата публикации: 26.03.2009 - 13:45
Barmoley
USBlyzer v1.2

USBlyzer - позволяет отслеживать информацию, передаваемую через USB порт. Может одновременно и в реальном времени отслеживать несколько устройств, а также записывать все данные в файл для последующего анализа.
USBlyzer is an easy to use software USB protocol analyzer for Windows, which provides a complete yet simple to understand view for monitoring and analyzing USB Host Controllers, USB Hubs and USB Devices activity.
With USBlyzer you can:
View detailed information about all USB devices and their child components:
All plugged USB devices in hierarchical auto-refreshed tree view.
USB device stack layout: Device objects for each driver that is involved in handling I/O activity.
USB descriptors: Device, Configuration, Interfaces, Endpoints, etc.
Information related to Plug and Play: Hardware IDs, Instance ID, Software Key, etc.
Capture, decode and display important information going through USB device stack:
USB-related requests such as URBs and structures used by USB device drivers.
I/O Request Packets (IRPs) used by PnP subsystem.
Kernel-mode and user-mode device I/O control requests (IOCTLs) used by USB client drivers and user-mode applications.
Incoming and outgoing data traffic of the USB devices.
Trace and analyze how the user-mode applications and USB device drivers communicate with the USB driver stack.
USBlyzer is a complete software solution, so you won't have to install any additional hardware or software. It runs on 32-bit version of Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Vista without any compatibility issues and does not require any service pack.
USBlyzer can be successfully used for application, device driver and hardware development, learning more about USB internals, reverse engineering the USB protocol and can help you test and troubleshoot software and hardware.
You'll find USBlyzer extremely useful for understanding how system-supplied and vendor-supplied USB device drivers communicate with each other and with the peripheral USB devices such as human interface devices (HID), printers, scanners, mass storage devices, modems, video and audio devices etc.
System Requirements
Supported operating systems:

Microsoft® Windows® 2000
Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit version)
Microsoft® Windows® 2003 (32-bit version)
Microsoft® Windows® Vista™ (32-bit version)
USBlyzer runs on all of the above mentioned operating systems without any compatibility issues and does not require any service pack.
Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98, ME and NT4 are not supported.
Homepage:_http://www.usblyzer.com
File size: 2.0 Mb
Download:

Солнышко
USBlyzer 1.4 Build 85

Размер: 1,7 Mb

Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке: USBlyzer 1.4.85
SoftoRooM © 2004-2024