## New features and enhancements
* mkvmerge: mkvmerge has never supported appending & splitting FLAC audio
tracks. mkvmerge will now emit error messages when the user attempts either
instead of continuing and creating invalid FLAC tracks.
* MKVToolNix GUI: added an option in the preferences to turn on eliding text
on tab headers. If enabled, tab names will be shortened so that all tab
headers fit into the window's width. Implements #2768.
* MKVToolNix GUI: added an option in the preferences to disable all tooltips.
* MKVToolNix GUI: Windows: debug output sent via Qt's to Windows' debugging
facility will use a more verbose message format including the application
name, making it easier to filter for in SysInternal's "Debug View" utility.
* MKVToolNix GUI: multiplexer: if the file identification fails due to a JSON
parser error, the output generated by `mkvmerge` will be output via Qt's
debugging facility (viewable with SysInternal's "Debug View" utility on
Windows; on other systems it's output on `STDERR`) allowing insight into
what's gone wrong.
* MKVToolNix GUI: multiplexer: if an error occurs during file identification,
the name of the processed file will be mentioned in the error message.
* MKVToolNix GUI: multiplexer: if an error occurs during identification of
multiple files, the GUI will ask the user whether to continue or abort the
identification process. Implements #2778.
* MKVToolNix GUI: job queue: added an option in the preferences for removing
completed jobs when exiting the program depending on their status.
Implements #2769.## Bug fixes