EmEditor Professional 8.00 RC4
- The Function Bar can now be displayed (View > Function Bar).
- Speed is optimized when each line is very long.
- Marks (CR, LF, Tab, Space, EOF) can be customized (Tools > Customize > Marks).
- Extended Katakana support is available.
- Auto-panning by clicking the mouse wheel.
- The Indent Guides can be displayed (Configuration Properties > Marks > Show Indent Guides).
- Right-click in the line numbers or the left side of the window to move the cursor to start of that line.
- Tag Format can be specified with regular expressions (Customize > Edit > Tag Format).
- Drag and drop editing can be disabled (Customize > Edit > Enable Text Drag and Drop).
- Temporary folders can be specified (Customize > Advanced > Use System Temporary Folder).
- The Keyboard Map window can be sorted by clicking each column.
- INI files can be imported to the Registry (Import and Export Wizard > Import Personal INI files to the Registry).
- The Copy command now copies the entire current line when no text is selected. - The old behavior can be also selected by using the Copy Selection command.
- The Cut command now cuts the entire current line when no text is selected.The old behavior can be also selected by using the Cut Selection command.
- A new dialog appears when invalid characters are contained in the opening file.
- A new dialog appears when the document contains characters which will be lost if saved as selected encoding for saving.
- Find in Files results can be redirected in the Output Bar (Find in Files > Use Output Bar).
- The new Jump Next and Jump Previous commands can be used to jump between results in the Output bar.
- Mouse wheel with CTRL increases or decreases the font size.
- Mouse wheel with Right-click moves to next or previous