Твой софтовый форум > Software > SoftoRooM

GWX Control Panel 1.7.4.1 [Ru]

против установки Windows 10

Дата публикации: 08.05.2016 - 03:32
HugoBo-SS
GWX Control Panel 1.6.0.1

Твой софтовый форум

GWX Control Panel навсегда убирает значок «Get Windows 10» из области нотификаций, предотвращает запуск обновления на Windows 10 через Windows Update,
предотвращает скрытую фоновую загрузку инсталляционных файлов Windows 10,
обнаруживает и удаляет скрытые инсталляционные файлы Windows 10, если они всё-таки проникли на компьютер,
отслеживает появление других файлов и системных настроек, связанных с Windows 10.

Win 32/64
free

офсайт

установщик 2,3 MБ

экзешник 4,3 MБ
HugoBo-SS
GWX Control Panel 1.7.0.2

2,4 mb
4,3 mb
potok
SoftoRooMGWX Control Panel 1.7.4.1 Portable by Kopejkin [Ru]

Here are the differences between all released versions of GWX Control Panel:
Changes:
Removed a misleading alert that was appearing on some computers with "clean" Windows installs that had not yet encountered Windows 10 symptoms. This was a dialog box I had added while I was testing a fix I had implemented in version 1.7.4.0 but ended up not needing. The alert was harmless, but wasn't supposed to appear in the final release, so now it's gone.
Fixes issues that can occur if third-party tools or scripts break permissions on some Windows 10-related registry keys.
Now checks for the "Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates" setting of Windows Update, since this can leave you vulnerable to some known Windows 10 update patches.
Added the ability to enable/disable the "recommended updates" setting in the Change Windows Update Settings dialog.

Размер: 4,3 МБ

Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке: GWX Control Panel 1.7.4.1 [Ru]
SoftoRooM © 2004-2024