Dashcam Viewer 3.5.2 + crack (patched)
• Implemented workaround to fix single-point GPS 'spikes' seen in data stream of
some dashcam models. These are points that are out-of-scope from their
neighbors. If a point is more than 5 km apart from its neighbors, then the point is
discarded and replaced with an interpolated point.
• Improved error reporting of GPS data anomalies in Control Center window. Added more detail in error messages. If a wrench icon is displayed next to the video name, hover the mouse over the icon to reveal the errors and error codes encountered.
Previously, only a single error message was displayed.
• Added support for parking mode videos from Viofo A129 Pro Duo with firmware "A129Pro: V2.0 Build: 20200710".
• [Windows] Dashcam Viewer is now distributed with the LGPL versions of ffmpeg and ffprobe. Previously the GPL version slipped into the build. Users should replace the LGPL versions with the GPL versions for best performance and features.
• Instructions for doing this are in the Users Manual. Bug Fixes...