Цитата | Quote(T19 @ 7.07.2020 - 18:22)
can someone who installed it on catalina give me some advice?
Good afternoon. It's actually very easy to install Roon player on Mac OS. I'll describe it to you step by step...
Edit the hosts file as follows.
1. open Terminal, enter the command: sudo nano /private/etc/hosts
2. Asks for a password from the computer, let's enter.
3. A window will appear as a text editor.
5. With an arrow on the keyboard we move to the end of the file and from a new line enter: 127.0.0.1 accounts5.roonlabs.com and on the next line : 127.0.0.1 updates.roonlabs.com
6. Then press Control+X.
7. Confirm by pressing Y and then press Enter.
8. All done, the hosts file is edited as we need it.
1.Install Roon player on Mac OS. Open it and close it immediately.
2.Open the Terminal utility (located in the Utilities folder on Mac OS.).
3. Move the "rkm_mac" file located in the RoonKeyMaker folder to the open Terminal window.
4. Write at the end of the text which will appear in Terminal: -i r and press Enter.
5. Consecutively you will be asked to enter Login, Password, and Email, you can enter any values without forgetting to press Enter. After all done in the Terminal it will be written that the key is entered. That's all, you can open Roon Player and enjoy the music. BR.