I'm trying to install roon on my MacMini - High Sierra OS, I have made all instructions and the installation is ok, I changed de hosts file...
My problem is when I trye to execute the configurations, I can't pass the login screen, it says my subscribe is ended...
Could you help me with this issue? I don't know what am I doing wrong?
I followed all this steps:
For Roon player to work on Mac OS.
1.Install Roon player on Mac OS.
2. Open the Terminal utility (located in the Utilities folder on Mac OS.)
3. Move the rkm_mac file located in the RoonKeyMaker folder to the open Terminal window.
4. Add -ir at the end of the text that appears in the Terminal and press Enter.
5. Sequentially there will be requests to enter Login, Password, and Email, you can enter any values without forgetting to press Enter.
After all that has been done, the Terminal will say that the key has been entered.
That's it, you can open Roon Player and enjoy your music.
6. Make sure to write this value 127.0.0.1 accounts5.roonlabs.com in the hosts
PS. We edit the hosts file as follows.
1. Open the Terminal, enter the command sudo nano / private/etc/hosts
2. Asks for a password from the computer, enter.
3. A window will appear as a text editor.
5. Use the arrow on the keyboard to move to the end of the file and on a new line enter
6. Then press Control + X
7. Confirm by pressing Y and then press Enter.
8. Everything is ready, the hosts file has been edited as we need it.
I have tried to login without the internet connected and the installation procced all ok and I can configure the roon, but when I connect the issue come back and I still stuck on login screen...
Please guys, I appreciate any help!