Release Date :
Genre : Adventure, Casual, Indie
Developer :
Publisher : Cloudhead Games ltd.
Platform : PC
Language : MULTi

Description:

About this bundle
Join the premiere VR adventure with The Gallery: Call of the Starseed and Heart of the Emberstone bundle. Your missing sister, an ancient machine, and a sinister presence await in Call of the Starseed, the groundbreaking built-for-VR adventure game inspired by 80s dark fantasy. Then, take the adventure to the next level with Heart of the Emberstone, the highly-anticipated sequel that gives players an incredible new power, with multiple hours of gameplay, story, and wonder in stunning virtual reality.

Praise for Call of the Starseed

"My favorite Vive game so far, The Gallery: Call of Starseed, exemplifies the capabilities of the hardware and VR in general."
85/100 - PC Gamer

"By the end I was literally awe struck standing in the middle of my living room, mouth agape, desperately wishing for more. Call of Starseed may very well be one of the, if not the, most polished VR game I've ever played."
9/10 - Upload VR

"Gallery's greatest strength is capturing the breathless feeling of a Goonies-esque adventure. It's exhilarating (and sometimes frightening) to physically tread across abandoned beaches and crawl through strange old sewers. And that's only the beginning of a ride that gets a lot more fantastical as it goes on."
Kotaku
Praise for Heart of the Emberstone

"[Heart of the Emberstone has] evolved to meet our heightened expectations of the second year of VR content, and yet again left us begging for more."
9/10 - Upload VR

"It's pretty rare that excellent voice acting, competent art direction, and a fully-realized world with a truly interesting story come together at once, so excuse me if I let out a well-deserved "wow.""
9/10 - Road to VR

"[Heart of the Emberstone] does a fantastic job of breaking away from the stigma of short, proof-of-concept VR titles to deliver a quality narrative experience that's a must-have for any fan of the genre."
8.5/10 - GameCrate

Trailer

System Requirements:

ScreenShots

Hosters
Rapidgator | Nitroflare | Ddownload