Elliot-TiNYiSO | PC |Size:1.29 GB
Release Date : 19 Jul, 2020
Genre : Indie
Developer : Plain and Game
Publisher : Plain and Game
Platform : PC
Language : MULTi
About This Game
[b]You looking for hell? Congratulations, you found it![/b]
What do you mean, impossible? Ok, let's explain...
[b]A colourful hell. [/b]
Elliot is a colourful 2D platformer inspired in 16-bit classics yet with a hardcore touch. Don't be fooled by appearances, it's a tough game! Run, jump and dash through over 60+ levels to solve the mystery surrounding the World of Elliot, Manuel and the adorable Mombas.
</h2> <h2>[b]Need to know more?[/b]
Elliot, that loveable little blue ball, is a Momba, a wild, free, musical creature who lives alone in the natural world. Well, not entirely alone: with his friend, Manuel. But one apparently ordinary day, strange things begin to happen.
[b]How to play?[/b]
It's easy: run, jump and dash in any direction. Die, come straight back and die again.
[b]What will you find?[/b]
- Two loveable characters, Elliot and Manuel.
- Collectibles to help you discover the story of Elliot's World.
- You yourself, making titanic efforts to get through the 60-plus levels in 11 chapters.
- Stress, frustration and possibly rage. but don't worry, the soundtrack will make everything much easier.
- Speedrun mode, if you want to break personal records or challenge your friends.
- Achievements, in case the ordinary game itself leaves you in need of more.
[b]Love letter to platformers:[/b]
Elliot is our lil' love letter to the genre. If you dig platforms and challenges, we promise you're gonna love this experience.
OS: Windows 7 SP1+
Processor: Intel Core i3 or similar
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia 560 Ti or Intel Onboard HD Graphics
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 2 GB available space
Rapidgator | Nitroflare