Drox Operative 2 v0 807 | PC |Size:1.01 GB
Release Date : 1 Jun, 2020
Genre : Action, Indie, RPG, Early Access
Developer : Soldak Entertainment
Publisher : Soldak Entertainment
Platform : PC
Language : MULTi
About This Game
Drox Operative 2 is a starship action RPG with warring alien races, fierce space battles, a dynamic, evolving galaxy, and co-op multiplayer for Windows and Linux.
Eons ago the Drox crushed and enslaved the ancient races and ruled the galaxy through their mighty Operatives. These elite starship captains were trained to accomplish the impossible at whatever cost. Whether employing stealth or brute force, they were always deadly. Using these Operatives, the Drox ruled the galaxy with an iron grip for over 100,000 years. Eventually realizing their Operatives were a threat, they attempted to assassinate all of them. They failed. The following Galactic Civil War was so devastating that the Drox are now extinct. The Drox Operative guild, now fully independent, survived.
Newer races emerged and thrived in the power void ... for a while. Then the ancients returned. The wars were devastating, but with the Drox Operatives on their side, the ancients were beaten back and a truce was established.
Since the devastation, a 4th wave of sentient races are emerging in the galaxy. Unlike previous waves, there are thousands in this one and no one knows anything about them. In the new space race, the ancient, mature, and young races are all scouting, colonizing, and expanding, trying to take over the galaxy through diplomacy, technology, war, and any other means necessary.
As a Drox Operative it's NOT your job to manage an empire, you are after all the captain of a single starship. It IS your job to pick the winning side and maybe even help them conquer the galaxy if you're being nice, more importantly though is to rake in as many credits as possible, well that and build the deadliest ship in the known universe. Who will you back as an Operative? The ancient, mature, or young races? The pacifist or militaristic races? The xenophile or xenophobe races? The races that value freedom or the races that use slave labor? The strong or the weak? Your actions and inactions will impact trillions of alien lives!
- Explore a dynamic and evolving galaxy
- Explore a unique sector of the galaxy in every game, with different "monsters", ship components, quests, and even races
- Fight in the galactic war between the various alien races
- Battle hundreds of different enemy starships
- Build the coolest and deadliest starship in the galaxy
- Outfit your ship with thousands of components and crew
- Adventure with your friends with co-op multiplayer
- Essentially play an action RPG inside a universe of alien races playing a 4X game
New Features (compared to Drox Operative 1)
- Enjoy better graphics (normal maps, better specular maps, and higher resolution textures)
- Deal with more treaty types (vassals, tributaries, protectorates, and federations)
- Find more component types (plasma cannons, ramming components, etc)
- Experience faster movement and combat
- Interact with randomly generated races (just the young races)
- Discover way more interesting things while exploring
- Protect or exploit primitive races
OS: XP or newer
Processor: 2.0 GHz Core Duo (or other equivalent)
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 2 or better
Storage: 1 GB available space
Rapidgator | Nitroflare