Release Date : 20 Aug, 2020
Genre : Action, Adventure, Casual, Indie
Developer : S.Y. GAMES
Publisher : S.Y. GAMES
Platform : PC
Language : MULTi

Description:

About This Game
(Notice: The price of the game is for the complete content. Currently, the game only finished about 60% contents for the whole plan. There will be more big updates in the future.)
The inspiration for making the "Take That" is derived from when I play a lot of shooting games, I often must go through login, selection, matching and many other complicated processes. It took a long time to finally begin to experience the core content of the game.

Why is it so troublesome!?
Sometimes, like my lunch break, I just want to play a quick game.

So, I decided to make a game without so much nonsense and can quickly start the game, a shooting game but like mobile games can be opened at any time to relax.

Fast-paced shooting game, can quickly play the core content, this is the core feature of this game!

For now, the game has four modes:
Quick Mode, Endless Mode, Story Mode and Mini-games Mode.
Quick mode would be the main mode.
Features of quick mode
  • It can be started within seconds
  • Three difficulties for each map
  • Maximum 5 extra waves
  • Three enter-points can be chosen
  • Hire bounty hunters to help you

Story mode has a completed story-line with little animation films for each level.

Endless mode is a new mode where players play on a much larger map and clear battle points. Enemies drop items and so on.
There are also three different mini-games playable now.

If you like to know more about mode intro, you can check the update blogs. I have post few blogs to intro more detail about this game.

Trailer

System Requirements:
Processor: intel i3-2100 / AMD A8-5600ki
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 630 / Radeon HD 6570
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 1 GB available space