Release Date : 21 May, 2020
Genre : Action, Casual, Indie, Simulation, Early Access
Developer : Muse Games
Publisher : Curve Digital
Platform : PC
Language : MULTi

Description:

About This Game

I accidentally knocked a civilian unconscious when I hit him with my water hose.
Game Informer

So, once again, I yanked him off the toilet and ran.
Kotaku

Embr is a savage third-degree burn on the gig economy.
Rock Paper Shotgun

"I somehow saved this man."
Drae

Join Embr, THE Emergency Services Revolution, and become an Embr Respondr™ today! Fight fires and save lives while climbing the ladder of success, all within the comfort of flexible working hours. Embr's mission is simple; bring über firefighting to everyone, everywhere.

It's time to redefine the firefighting service paradigm and give the power to you - the people - and we'll take care of the pesky paperwork. Everyone should have the opportunity to be a hero, and that's why with just one simple payment, you can become a Respondr™ today!

As an Embr Respondr™️ you'll answer clients' calls for help, and bring firefighting directly to their door! Break down doors, clear gas leaks and put out fires - no job is too much for an Embr Respondr™️.

Come join us in what leading tech experts are calling the startup of the century, and become the hero you deserve to be.

Join the brand new Embr Early Access program and help shape the future of Embr as a valued Embr Respondr™ and Community Member!

Tackle jobs with up to three fellow Respondrs™ to make even the most deadliest fire a co-op fuelled stroll through the park.

Climb the ladder of success as you become the best in the business. Amass ratings from your client, and unlock even harder jobs!.

Be a cut above the competition by purchasing and upgrading new tools - and show off your style with clothes and vehicles purchased directly from Embr.

Break down doors, smash windows, fix electrical circuits, clear gas leaks and do whatever it takes to get through a burning building and rescue your clients.

Trailer

System Requirements:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel i5-6600 Series @ 3.5 GHz / Intel i7-4760 @ 3 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Ryzen 5 2500 Series @ 3.6 GHz
Storage: 8 GB available space

версия для печати -> Полная версия

SoftoRooM © 2004-2024