Paint.NET 3.5.2 FinalChanges in Paint.NET 3.5.2:
* All font variants (Arial vs. Arial Narrow, etc.) are now available with the Text tool in Win7/Vista with DirectWrite.
* Bitmap font types (Courier, Terminal, Fixedsys) are now available with the Text tool in Win7/Vista.
* Fixed some bad kerning with the Text tool at small sizes when antialiasing was turned off, with Win7/Vista + DirectWrite.
* Bilinear and Bicubic resampling for Image->Resize have improved quality, correctness, and performance. Super Sampling also has some performance improvement.
* Improved the rendering quality for the Hue/Saturation adjustment, as originally discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=23593 . Also made a new icon for it.
* The Move Selected Pixels tool had many subtle (and not-so-subtle :oops:) rendering issues which are now fixed. These were readily apparent when rotating or flipping a selected area.
* Fixed: The Line/Curve tool was applying pixel snapping to the curve nodes, which caused lines to "bend" when using the Shift key to constrain the angle.
* Fixed some extraneous CPU usage related to unnecessary or redundant thumbnail updates.
* Fixed a few dialogs that looked wrong with Aero glass with Remote Desktop or Virtual PC.
* Fixed a nasty memory leak with Flatten followed by Undo.
* Fixed some issues related to effects that took awhile to cancel -- as it turns out, drag-and-drop was enabled at this time, which could easily lead to crashes. Now, a dialog box will be shown when an effect takes "too long" to finish or cancel.
* Some Win7 systems could not detect that .NET 3.5 SP1 was installed, even though it was. A fallback detection function has been added.
* For plugin authors, the Effect class now has a pollable IsCancelRequested property. This can be used to improve responsiveness for expensive OnSetRenderInfo() implementations, which are otherwise non-interruptible.
* For plugin authors, the Surface.FitSurface() method is now multithreaded.OC:
Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and Windows 7Русский интерфейс -
4.77 Mbс официального сайта
Обратите внимание: для нормальной работы программы необходимо, чтобы в системе был установлен NET Framework 3.5 SP1с официального сайта
Никогда не стоит никому ничего объяснять. Тот, кто не хочет слушать, не услышит и не поверит, а тот, кто верит и понимает, не нуждается в объяснениях.
© Омар Хайям