Mentor Graphics PADS Student/Pro VX.2.5 with Documentation
Mentor Graphics PADS Student/Pro VX.2.5 with Documentation | 5.7 Gb
Mentor Graphics announced the new release Mentor Graphics PADS VX.2.5. This release focuses on enhancements to the core technology, many of which have been suggested by you through Mentor Ideas.
The following is a condensed summary of the PADS release highlights:
- Undock Designs
Users can now undock their designs in PADS Professional VX.2.5. This is done by simply selecting a location to save the undocked project and choosing to save cross-probing data.
- Trace loop control by net
Most designs do not require loops. However, some design applications (shielding signals, power/ground nets with partial vias) may require them. In the latest PADS Professional VX.2.5 update, users can allow and disallow loops on nets in layout.
- Expanded constraint template support
If the same templates are required in multiple projects, a quick import of a saved constraint template can save valuable time. In PADS VX.2.5, users can now easily import and export their constraint templates from one project to the next. Instead of creating templates over and over again, constraint manager can import a saved .cts constraint template file and immediately apply it to a new design.
- 3D Design Enhancements
PADS Professional VX.2.5 comes with many improvements to 3D. Users now have the option to not load the 3D view on tool startup. Toolbar management allows 3D toolbars to be turned back on the next time the 3D view is opened. The 3D view cube has been updated to allow for easier viewing of different angles on the board. 3D DRC violations in the Hazard Explorer now show the exact location of the violation and highlights the model with yellow or red warnings or errors, respectively.
- Schematic starpoints
In PADS Professional VX.2.5, users now have the ability to create starpoints in their schematic that can be passed to layout. These allow users to tie multiple nets together at one point, using a through-hole padstack. Once the design has been forward annotated to layout, the starpoint can be placed like a component.
About Mentor Graphics PADS VX. This release is a major milestone for PADS which now supports the Mentor PCB VX platform, enabling us to deliver exciting new technology today and to add new features faster and more efficiently in the future.
PADS 9.5 supports the traditional netlist flow, a flow that tens of thousands of PADS customers have known and used throughout the years. The VX release continues to support the netlist flow but it also gives you the option to use a more productive, tightly integrated flow.
The PADS VX release adds the following productivity enhancements to the PADS flow:
- New libraries with 11,000 latest IPC-compliant, all component information, Valor NPI verified
- New Central Library for accurate, complete, well-structured library
- Land Pattern Creation utility included in PADS suites to assure IPC compliance and significantly reduce your time in creating library parts
- New spreadsheet-based constraint management to overcome challenges of your increasing constrained designs
- Tighter integration , communication and synchronization of library, constraint, schematic and PCB design data with integrated central database
- Revolutionary schematic design features that will noticeably increase your productivity
- New Design Archive and review capability to view, compare, annotate, review progress of your PCB design project; archive, find and retrieve for fast start of next project (ES Suite)
- Mentor PCB VX platform to accelerate development and delivery of future technology, and streamline migration to other Mentor PCB products
When it comes to PCB Design, the giant companies don't get ALL the cool toys. Desktop design tools are now getting impressive capabilities that rival their enterprise-scale big brothers. In this episode of Chalk Talk, Amelia Dalton talks with Jim Martens of Mentor Graphics about the new PADS VX and the impressive capabilities it brings to desktop electronic design.
About Mentor Graphics. Mentor Graphics is a technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions that enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design. Mentor Graphics has the broadest industry portfolio of best-in-class products and is the only EDA company with an embedded software solution.
Product: Mentor Graphics PADS
Version: Student / Pro VX.2.5 with Documentation
Supported Architectures: x86
Website Home Page :http://www.pads.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer / Server 2008 R2, Server 2012 & 2012 R2
Size: 5.7 Gb
DOWNLOAD LINKS :