MAGIX Video Pro X10 v220.127.116.112
MAGIX Video Pro X10 v18.104.22.1682
Windows x64 | Languages: English | File Size: 584.51 MB
Video Pro X was designed to meet the requirements of ambitious and professional film makers. Now, 10 years after release of the first edition, you too can experience the perfect combination of efficiency, performance and versatility. Make exactly the movies you want to make.
- High quality video software
- NEW! NVIDIA GPU export
- Includes additional source monitor
- NEW! Optimized workflow including J-L cuts
- Lookup table handling
- Multicam editing for up to 9 cameras
- NEW! Complete package for 360�
- Primary & secondary 3-way color correction
All new features at a glance:
- Accelerated export with NVIDIA CUDA support
- AVX-optimized algorithms
- New effects area and in-app store
- Optimized workflow with J-L cuts
- Precise chroma keying
- Full HD output quality
- Complete 360� package, including HitFilm effects
- OpenFX interface with multithreading
- HEIF image import
A new level in performance
Tap into the full potential of your CPU and GPU! Now possible for the very first time thanks to NVENC support from NVIDIA and AVX-optimized algorithms. The full power of Video Pro X - unleashed!
NEW! Accelerated export with NVIDIA NVENC
The feature requested most by the Video Pro X community is now available in the anniversary edition: HEVC/H.265 video export with CUDA support from NVIDIA. By outsourcing exports to the encoder on your NVIDIA GPU, video export can now be performed faster than you ever thought possible. The biggest leap in Video Pro X performance in years.
NEW! Full CPU power thanks to AVX optimization
The next boost in performance: CPU utilization. Video Pro X's comprehensive AVX optimizations for internal image processing and 3-way color correction make image processing much faster, deliver much more precise output quality on color conversions and free up resources for the use of additional effects.
Output quality 4K Full HD Less sparkle and fewer Moir� patterns when playing 4K source videos in Full HD. The latest edition of Video Pro X significantly reduces image artifacts during the compression of high-resolution videos. The solution: reducing the high-frequency portions of the image.
A new level in creativity
A new smart home for Video Pro X's effects range: bigger, better and equipped with the latest technology. Effects from previous versions are now much more precise and versatile, while new high-performance effects are now possible for the very first time.
OPTIMIZED! Chroma keying
It works! Object extraction Exactly like you'd imagine. Video Pro X's new object extraction algorithm makes it possible to recognize and extract objects from videos. Plus, the reliable antispill feature for removing green edges can now also be used in template mode. Chroma keying at its best!
A new level in productivity
We work directly with professional Video Pro X users to improve performance and functionality and achieve a truly perfect workflow. The latest developments to come out of this process are the new time-saving J-L cut and the intuitive "Move object content" mouse mode.
NEW! Flexible grouping for J-L cuts
The new, flexible grouping options for video and audio tracks. Tracks can now be modified individually without losing the advantages of working with grouping. The new J-L cut - an impressive time-saver for overlapping objects such as spoken audio which spans several scenes in documentaries and interviews.
NEW! Move object contents
Modify individual sections of your movie scenes directly in the video objects that contain them to achieve a perfectly edited movie. The video object itself doesn't need to be modified in any way. This lets you continue editing without affecting your rhythm, and the intuitive controls help save tons of time.
Flexible track handling
Modify and expand your video projects anytime and add tracks to any position even at a later stage. Breathe life into your videos with new ideas or make them more exciting or modern.
- You need a 64-bit version for the following operating systems:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Processor: Double core processor with 2.4 GHz
- Recommended Processor: Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better)
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1280 x 1024, 512 MB VRAM and DirectX 11 support (recommended: Nvidia GTX 1050 or better)
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation (recommended: 10 GB)
- Sound card: (recommended: Multi-channel sound card for surround sound editing)
* NEW! Dynamic title animations
DOWNLOAD LINKS :