The Foundry Nuke Studio 11.3v3
The Foundry Nuke Studio 11.3v3 | 1.6 Gb
Foundry, makers of Nuke have announced the making of Nuke 11.3v3, which introduces new features to the Nuke family. This update include new capabilities and bug fixes that improve the 11.3 release.
Release Notes for Nuke 11.3v3 - Release Date: 21 March 2019
- Nuke, Nuke Studio, and Hiero Viewers now include an OpenGL Stereo mode which allows you to see both views at once on a 3D monitor for review purposes.
Note: OpenGL Stereo mode is not available on Mac due to limitations in macOS.
- The Nuke User Guide and Node Reference Guide are now available to download as PDFs fromhttps://learn.foundry.com
under PDF Documentation.
- BUG ID 155998 - UI: Layouts spanning two monitors were not display correctly on reload.
- BUG ID 159131/198430 - Windows only: Sony F55 .mxf files on external drives could not be read if there was a space in a directory name.
- BUG ID 270870 - LensDistortion: Undistort and Redistort produced poor results compared to STMap warps.
- BUG ID 275171 - Export: The Burn-in gizmo only displayed correct clip information for the first clip on each track.
- BUG ID 354473 - Project: Overwriting a Nuke Studio project in a synchronized Dropbox watch folder displayed an error.
- BUG ID 357615 - Linux only: Dragging and dropping URL-based data into the Node Graph caused a double callback of the function.
- BUG ID 367451 - VectorDistort: GPU settings were unavailable with a vanilla Nuke license.
- BUG ID 369832 - VectorCornerPin: Pressing Shift during a manual transform in the Viewer caused the handles to behave erratically.
- BUG ID 370233 - VectorCornerPin: Adjusting controls in the Properties panel did not always update the transform handles' bounding box.
- BUG ID 370683 - VectorCornerPin: The Keys tooltip in the Properties panel was incorrect.
- BUG ID 370847 - VectorCornerPin: Adding a keyframe with no SmartVector input caused Nuke to crash.
- BUG ID 372904 -
- BUG ID 373955 - VectorCornerPin: CUDA memory allocation errors were occasionally displayed during playback between keyframes.
- BUG ID 373956 - SmartVector: Computing SmartVectors in conjunction with VectorCornerPin was slow.
- BUG ID 374174 - VectorCornerPin: The Copy From, Copy To, and Set to Input knobs in the Properties panel did not support drag-and-drop editing.
- BUG ID 374224 - VectorCornerPin: The internal vector cache was overwriting itself incorrectly.
- BUG ID 374418 - VectorCornerPin: Opening or closing a group knob in the Properties panel erased cached vectors between user keyframes.
- BUG ID 374916 - VectorCornerPin: The Properties panel tooltips were out of date.
- BUG ID 374922 - VectorCornerPin: Setting the Viewer proxy to a value less than 1:1 caused the source image to disappear.
- BUG ID 375186 - ARRIRAW: The Read node's Look Editor controls were incorrectly exposed by default.
- BUG ID 375792 - VectorCornerPin: Changing the SmartVector input did not reset the auto-calculated to Viewer widgets.
- BUG ID 375846 - Linux and Windows only: AMD GPUs did not display an image in Nuke Studio's timeline Viewer.
- BUG ID 375904 - VectorCornerPin: Setting the Viewer proxy to a value less than 1:1 with pre-rendered SmartVectors did not work as expected.
- BUG ID 375935 - LensDistortion: Marquee select did not work as expected on links in the Viewer.
- BUG ID 376019 - Timeline Multi-view: The view buttons did not update correctly from single view to other stereo modes.
- BUG ID 376045 - ARRIRAW: Dropping files with more than one period in the file name from the Project panel to the Node Graph displayed a temporary error on the Read node.
- BUG ID 376078 - CameraTracker: Clicking Update Track or Update Solve in the Properties panel displayed a 'Node' object is not iterable error.
- BUG ID 376342 - LiveGroup: Override knobs from 3D nodes, such as TransformGeo, were locked when LiveGroups were published.
- BUG ID 376388 - Soft Effects: Using certain expressions in a Text effect caused flickering in the Viewer.
- BUG ID 376529 - Timeline Multi-View: Changing the views in a project with a floating monitor output window open caused Nuke Studio to crash.
- BUG ID 378078 - Windows 10 Pro for Workstations only: Reading certain .mxf files displayed The specified module could not be found - mxfReader.dll in the Viewer.
- BUG ID 378716 - Timeline Multi-View: Views specified in template scripts were incorrectly overridden by the Preferences > Project Defaults > Views options.
- BUG ID 379724 - Timeline Multi-View: Certain soft effects did not work as expected in stereo projects containing blended tracks.
- BUG ID 379823 - Timeline Multi-View: Splitting knobs per view did not work as expected for the Crop soft effect.
- BUG ID 380449 - VectorDistort: Setting the Viewer proxy to a value less than 1:1 with pre-rendered SmartVectors did not work as expected.
- BUG ID 381688 - Timeline Multi-View: Versioning up a clip changed the file path from an image sequence, such as example.%04d.dpx, to a single frame file path.
- BUG ID 381704 - Versioning: Changing the version of a clip with different frame ranges per version did not work as expected.
- BUG ID 383218 - DeepHoldout: Certain Deep .exr images connected to the holdout input caused Nuke to crash.
- BUG ID 383268 - LensDistortion: The Filter dropdown options did not map correctly to the options in legacy scripts.
- BUG ID 383779 - Versioning: Scanning for versions on clip that relied on a remapped OS path in the Preferences did not work as expected.
About NUKE STUDIO. NUKE STUDIO is a powerful node-based VFX, editorial and finishing studio designed to empower creative individuals working independently as well as collaborative teams working on quick-turnaround projects in a way that's previously never been possible. A unique and seamless combination of effects and timeline, with NUKE STUDIO, users can conform, edit, color-correct, add effects and playback at 4K. Run a whole project from a single desktop, even sitting with a client whilst doing it, and use NUKE STUDIO's powerful collaborative controls to share work with a wider team and manage this from a central integrated location.
About The Foundry. The Foundry develops award-winning computer graphics and visual effects (VFX) software used globally by leading artists and designers. The portfolio lets users create inspiring and technical high-end visuals across a wide range of industries including film, TV, commercial and games, as well as the CAD, design and architecture markets. Together we constantly strive to produce innovative solutions that meet the needs of our customers and the ever-changing environments in which they work.
Product: THE Foundry NUKE STUDIO
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :http://www.foundry.com
System Requirements: PC / macOsx
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or 10 / macOS High Sierra (10.13) or macOS Mojave (10.14)
Size: 1.6 Gb
[b]DOWNLOAD LINKS :