StarCrawlersI KnoW | PC |Size:892.08 MB Release DateAbout This Game[b]Crawlers Wanted: high pay, certain risk. Plausible deniability a must.
: 23 May, 2017Genre
: Adventure, Indie, RPGDeveloper
: Juggernaut GamesPublisher
: Juggernaut GamesPlatform
Build a crew of renegade adventurers on the fringes of space, taking jobs from megacorps to hunt bounties, sabotage rivals and conduct corporate espionage. If you can navigate the intricate politics of wealth and power, you might just survive long enough to spend your hard-won credits.
You're a Crawler, and that means you work for those that can pay. Asset recovery, commercial espionage, and mayhem for hire are just a few of your crew's specialized services. If something shady needs doing, chances are a Crawler will be involved. Succeed and you'll be rewarded with better pay then any corp drone can dream of. Plus, you'll earn the respect of the eclectic assortment of merchants, opportunists and adventurers who make their home in the fringes of space.
- Wage strategic battles against futuristic enemies with an innovative time unit turn-based combat system.
- Procedurally-generated dungeons and events create endless replayability.
- Choose your allies and your foes wisely. Your choices will change how the story unfolds.
- Eight player classes each with unique abilities, both in combat and when exploring.
- Randomly generated weapons, armor and gear with upgradeable enhancements.
- Easy to Hardcore difficulty modes and optional permadeath.
OS: Windows 7
Processor: 2.2Ghz Dual Core
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: 1024mb Dedicated VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 2 GB available space