Garrison Archangel-PLAZA | PC |Size:779.69 MB Release DateAbout This Game
: 15 May, 2020Genre
: Action, IndieDeveloper
: Indigo EntertainmentPublisher
: Indigo EntertainmentPlatform
Garrison: Archangel is a fast-paced, customizable, mecha fighting game designed for epic anime style one-on-one and multiplayer team battles!
Create the mech of your dreams choosing from a range of carefully designed components and weapons.
- Design a custom Archangel down to the colors of each part.
- Battle friends and foes in various maps and arenas.
- Missions Mode puts you in the Baja Secunda conflict as a mercenary pilot called a Ghost. Fight or befriend the different factions, earn money, gain fame (or infamy), and unlock new parts and cosmetics!
- Custom Game mode allows you to set up your own local games with changeable rules, stats, teams and options! Have duels, deathmatches, free-for-alls and survival games with your friends and the AI!
- Couch split-screen of up to four players! (Controllers required!)
- Connect and fight with players around the globe
- You only need one copy of Garrison: Archangel to play with your friends online via STEAM REMOTE PLAY!
Archangels can wield a huge arsenal of weapons each having unique mechanics and gameplay. Each handcrafted weapon allows players to play the way they want whether it's beating down opponents with the Dominus Sword or blasting them with rockets. Or both. Fight through Arcade, Survival, Horde and Mission Game Modes!
Fight the AI in several different game modes, from ranking ladder 1-on-1 matches, to objective-based missions against multiple enemies and factions! Unlock preset characters, alternate parts, alternate weapons, paint patterns and other cosmetics! Battle through a variety of arenas that vary from stadiums to trap-filled death pits in our Custom Game mode!
You and your friends can pilot Archangels from the comfort of your sofa with 4-player local gameplay. With Steam Remote Play, you can even connect and play split screen with friends over the internet!
Garrison: Archangel was made by a small but dedicated team of developers in the Philippines. Its development was heavily community-driven and a lot of content in the game was developed in cooperation with player support. The development team has multiple avenues for contact and will continue to stay active on social media, the steam forums and their primary community on their Discord channel. Please feel free to contact us for any questions and suggestions!Trailer
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7 or newer
Processor: Intel i3
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 750Ti / AMD Radeon R7 260X
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 1 GB available space
Additional Notes: Tested with Very Low Settings at 1280x720 at 30 FPS.