Cepheus Protocol | PC |Size:5.55 GB Release DateDescription:About This Game
: 15 May, 2020Genre
: Action, Indie, Simulation, Strategy, Early AccessDeveloper
: Halcyon WindsPublisher
: Halcyon WindsPlatform
Cepheus Protocol is an open world real-time strategy (RTS) game where a mysterious virus of alien origin is sweeping through San Francisco. It is up to the Center for Epidemic Research and Control (CERC) to track down and find Patient Zero before it is forced to enact the cepheus protocol. Command your squad, defend your base, and stop the Pangu Virus before it is too late - how you do this is completely up to you.
- Train and level a single squad of up to 8 members as you search the city and battle the infected.
- Build and train defenders to safeguard your base from the Pangu Virus' victims as they will attempt to retake zones.
- Collect DNA in order to research the virus and defeat Patient Zero.
- Take command of Captain Adrian Winter as she leads an 8-member squad of elite soldiers in an attempt to stop the Pangu Virus from spreading beyond containment.
- Choose how to spend your in-game money on upgrading your barracks, buying better weapons, or acquiring new soldiers to fill your ranks. You earn in-game money by completing bounties and eliminating the infected.
- Collect viral samples to better improve your squad's abilities and expand your understanding of the virus before it is too late.
- Every life matters and every soldier counts. If Captain Winter dies, it's game over. Decide whether to leave her at the base or use her advanced skill-set to even the odds while in the field.
In the farthest reaches of the frozen Antarctic ice shelve, Chinese researchers discovered a 4.8 billion-year-old meteorite that had microscopic alien organisms deep within the rock. Decades later, after a Special Forces raid to retrieve a sample of the virus that had been cultivated from the discovery, Chelsey Trader is accidentally exposed to the Pangu Virus.
Becoming Patient Zero, inadvertently, she spread the virus, which infects innocent civilians which are mutated into monstrous beings under her control.
- Building: At the onset of the game, you'll be able to build a base comprised of specialized buildings where new soldiers can be trained and weapon upgrades can be bought.
- Defenses: As the threat from the virus grows, your base is at constant risk of being overwhelmed as random and planned encounters from the infected threaten to overrun your only means to stop the outbreak.
- Patrolling: As the infection grows, more and more parts of the city fall to the Pangu Virus. You must send out patrols to each section of the world and destroy toxic gas towers that spread the virus at an alarming rate.
The Pangu virus grows stronger by the minute. Complete missions and destroy infection pods throughout the map to lower its spreading rate. Be warned, each soldier under your command is equally at risk of becoming infected.
- Command Captain Winter as your powerful hero character.
- Train soldiers across various disciplines. These include assault, heavy weapons, spec-ops, sniper, scientist, and medical.
- Use tactical awareness to slow down time and get out of sticky situations!
- Use different squad formations to give you a tactical edge over the infected.
- Utilize the specialized units and different team dynamics for maximum effect.
- You'll have access to other tools such as carpet bombs, ammo drops, and more!
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher, 2GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 6 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X Compatible
Additional Notes: **recommended SSD install for optimal performance