Hearts of Iron IV Allied Armor-CODEX | PC |Size:3.34 GB Release DateDescription:About This ContentAllied Armor Pack
: 4 Jun, 2020Genre
: Simulation, StrategyDeveloper
: Paradox Development StudioPublisher
: Paradox InteractivePlatform
Bust through the Ardennes or encircle the Axis in style with this new cosmetic pack for Hearts of Iron IV . Including tanks previously only available in the Colonel Edition, this pack adds a number of new armored and tracked vehicles for the Allies and Comintern powers.
The Allied Armor Pack includes:
- 7 British Armor Units including the the Deacon tank destroyer, Canada's Sexton self-propelled artillery and Crusader anti-air units.
- 17 American Armor Units including the celebrated M7 Priest and the prototype M9 heavy tank destroyer.
- 8 French Armor Units including the Renault tank destroyer and the Canon de 194 self-propelled artillery.
- 13 Soviet Armor Units including the early AT-1 tank destroyer and five SU artillery variants.
- 8 Tanks for Each Major Allied Power for a total of 32 tank models, including the Soviet T-26, the British Centurion, America's post-war Patton heavy tank and the French ARL 44.
OS: Windows 7 64-bit or newer
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 @ 2.66 GHz / AMD Athlon II X4 650 @ 3.20 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5850 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX470 with 1GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X- compatible soundcard.
Additional Notes: Mouse and keyboard are required. / Latest available WHQL drivers from both manufacturers/ Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer, Up to 32 other players in multiplayer mode.