Singularity Tactics Arena v1 02-TiNYiSO | PC |Size:1.17 GB Release DateDescription:About This Game[b]A narrative-driven, Arena-style RPG
: 17 Dec, 2019Genre
: A Memory of Eternity LLCPublisher
: A Memory of Eternity LLCPlatform
[/b]Survive the Madness of the Singularity
Tactics Arena is a narrative-driven RPG set in the universe of A Memory of Eternity. Taking place immediately after the events of the The Singularity Wish, the player assumes control of Eloise Fleming, a talented and capable young programmer at the Synder Corporation. Waking up in an unfamiliar cell with three other captives, Eloise and her new companions will have to fight their way out through the Arena.
Tactics Arena is a combat-heavy game designed around character building and loot. Game length can vary depending on the player.
- A robust RPG system that is easy to learn while still offering depth in character building and combat.
- Tactical turn-based, grid-based combat.
- Four main classes, each with 2 unique subclasses that offer access to different skills.
- Loads of weapons, armor, items and resources that can help players turn the tide against vastly more powerful enemies.
- 20 Arena floors with dozens of enemy types, each with their own unique attacks, weaknesses and special abilities.
- Hundreds of lines of dialogue, the context of which depends on the choices you make.
- A personal story revolving around the technological singularity.
- Multiple endings.
I believe in a commitment to the players, both in quality and value. I believe that no gamer should ever feel like they didn't get the value they expected for a game, especially when it comes to a digital product. As a hobbyist dev, I am not bound to shareholders to deliver profits - I make games because I want to. And I release games because I want others to enjoy them. This is something the wider AAA games industry has forgotten. Instead of draining every last cent with DLC and loot boxes, I create complete games for a decent price.
If at any point you are dissatisfied, please request a refund.
Trailer music credit: TecknoAXE "Edge of Tomorrow"Trailer
OS: Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Processor: Intel Pentium III 800 MHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 1024x768 High Color +
Storage: 2 GB available space