Brass Brigade The Battle for France-PLAZA | PC |Size:973.54 MB Release DateDescription:About This Game
: 22 Nov, 2019Genre
: Action, IndieDeveloper
: Henry KucabPublisher
: Henry KucabPlatform
*Note - Brass Brigade
is a SINGLE-PLAYER ONLY
Brass Brigade is a cartoon, World War 2, third AND first person shooter that blends the gameplay of classic WWII shooters like Battlefield 1942
/ Battlefield Heroes
with highly customizable bot matches!
Grab your helmet, lock and load your rifle, and prepare to enlist in the Brass Brigade
, an homage to classic WWII action games of yester-year. Inspired by genre staples of the early-to-mid 2000s, Brass Brigade
lets you join the nation of your choosing in the world's largest armed conflict. Brass Brigade
offers a highly customizable and scalable gameplay experience that lets you enjoy these beautifully cartoony reimaginings of historical battles just the way you want! [b]Featuring
- 6 fully-featured historical nations, including the United States, Great Britain, The Soviet Union, France, Nazi Germany, and The Empire of Japan.
- 17 of WWII's most iconic battles across the Eastern, Western, North-African, and Pacific fronts!
- Third AND first person camera modes!
- Fully customizable number of AI allies & enemies! Scale the number of bots on each team based on the power of your PC!
- Fully customizable battles! Control the parameters of each battle to create everything from small skirmishes to all-out warfare!
- Mix and match Allied & Axis teams on any map to create dozens of different engagements.
- Micro-destruction - fences, sandbags, low walls, and other obstacles can be destroyed with tanks and explosives.
- Customizable bot AI - adjust how aggressive and intelligent bots are, how accurately they shoot, and how far they can see!
- An incredibly diverse and authentic flavoring of WWII weaponry, ranging from M1 Garands that go *ping* to swords and flamethrowers.
- Driveable tanks, callable air support units, artillery, and a host of other explosive reinforcements at your disposal.
- Extensive graphical options, including support for ultrawide monitors (21:9), widely adjustable FOV, and more.
- Active ragdoll effects that send your enemies flying through the air when you land the perfect rocket blast!
Any and all future updates/content will always be free
for all users! While Brass Brigade
is officially V1.0, that doesn't mean development is over. The battle has only just begun... *Developed by Henry Kucab, 2019.Trailer
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Dual Core Processor @ 2.0GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: *Integrated Graphics for Low Settings, GTX560, AMD 5770, or Equivalent, 1GB VRAM
Storage: 2500 MB available space
Sound Card: Onboard Audio
Additional Notes: *Integrated Graphics will most likely play the game, but at low performance. A graphics card is highly recommended