Necrobarista v1 0 2 | PC |Size:1.43 GB Release DateDescription:About This Game"This is a story about death and coffee."
: 22 Jul, 2020Genre
: Route 59Publisher
: Coconut Island GamesPlatform
Inspired equally by film and anime, Necrobarista is a unique take on the visual novel medium. Follow a dynamic and diverse cast of characters as they navigate Melbourne's hipstery coffee culture, the questionable ethics of necromancy, and the process of letting go.
- Stylized, fully 3D cinematic presentation that draws from anime aesthetics.
- Soundtrack by Kevin Penkin, BAFTA-nominated composer for Florence, Made in Abyss, and Norn9.
- Delve into the world of the Terminal and fantasy Melbourne through free-roaming first-person scenes.
- Featuring goon-sack robots, alchemical coffee, and Australian folk hero Ned Kelly.
- Support for fourteen languages, including Korean, Arabic, and Russian.
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7 or Newer
Processor: 2.5+ GHz Quad core
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 or better, ATI 7950 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 3 GB available space